Thursday, May 26, 2011

January Back UP!

In January we took a little vaca down to St. George. Wayne had a softball tournee that he was playing in and we decided to take the kids and go! Krystal came with us also. The big boys, however, didn't want to -- their loss! We had a really good time, UNTIL.......





Meet Mutt and Jeff aka AJ and Oakley-ma-dokely. These two are inseparable during games.

If we lived close, it would be all the time.

I took one of my more favorite quilts down and had a friend take pictures of it for me. I wanted to use a picture of my quilt on my business cards. Since moving down there, she has gotten into photography quite a bit. We played hookey from the games for a little while and went and took pictures. There is not a one that I didn't like. It was really hard to choose.

When games were done with on Saturday, Kylee got really sick. I almost took her into an instacare. She had a really high fever. The two of us stayed in the motel room the rest of night while the others went out. I know that she feels bad about it, but it really is ok. On that note, we didn't dilly dally around the next day to come home. She was feeling alot better, but not up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment